You are not logged in.

• Login
Info: Antworten in diesem Thema: 105 » Der letzte Beitrag (Mar 1st 2013, 12:54pm) ist von Melinda.

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

• "angelinchains" is female
  • "angelinchains" started this thread

Current mood: rainy - bad

Friday, November 11th 2011, 10:13am

Nach dem Guy Norman Bee von SPN grad ne Folge dreht, iwie nicht verwunderlich *seufz* Hey, Jared oder Jensen könnten doch auch nen Part übernehmen *;)*
LG angelinchains

PurpleNurple

Tante Nörpel

• "PurpleNurple" is female

Friday, November 11th 2011, 10:19am

Oh Mann. Die Verrückten werden "meine" Serie übernehmen, ich hasse es jetzt schon.
*headdesks*
WARUM?????

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Friday, November 11th 2011, 10:52am

Warum? Weil die Quoten in den Keller fahren, die Serie von Kritikern zerfetzt wird und sie iwie Leute brauchen, um alles "attraktiver" zu gestalten. *lach1*
LG angelinchains

PurpleNurple

Tante Nörpel

• "PurpleNurple" is female

Friday, November 11th 2011, 10:57am

*seufz*
Ich mag die Serie und ich will einfach den Misha-Kult nicht mal annähernd in der Nähe haben.
Mir geht das alles grad furchtbar auf den Zeiger mit der Misha-Show.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PurpleNurple" (Nov 11th 2011, 11:06am)

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Friday, November 11th 2011, 11:12am

Naja, da führt halt kein Weg vorbei. Mal sehen, wie es die reinen Cas Shipper verdauen. Ich sehe es schon wieder brodeln in der Twitter Timeline. Man hat ja sonst nix zum reden. *kotz*

Ringer: Ratings for the 2011-12 TV Season
LG angelinchains

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 7:18am

Ringer - Episode 1.10 - That's What You Get for Trying to Kill Me - Promo

Question: I am totally loving Ringer. It’s my favorite show out of all the new stuff on. But one thing I did not get: why is it called Ringer? I am German but I consider my English quite OK.

Spoiler Spoiler

Nevertheless, I really don’t get that name. What does that show have to do with ringers, or rings, or calls or whatever? Please help me out, sir! —Ricardo
Ausiello: As established via flashback in the pilot, Bridget and Siobhan were born inside a Verizon store on the Upper East Side. That led the media to dub them the “Ringer Twins.” Quick, someone ask me how Hart of Dixie got its name! (Take your time; I’m here all week.)

Question: May I please have a Ringer scoop? —Trista

Spoiler Spoiler

Ausiello: A major character is about to take his/her last breath.

tvline.com
LG angelinchains

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "angelinchains" (Nov 16th 2011, 7:32am)

cheeky

Professional

• "cheeky" is female

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 11:52pm

Ich habe vorhin die 9.te Folge gesehen und bechlossen die Serie für mich zu beenden. Die Folge war diesmal soo langweilig. Ich hatte bis jetzt immer nur weiter geschaut, weil es jedesmal ein spannenden Cliffhanger gab. Ich lege erst mal ne längere Pause ein, vielleicht hole ich es doch irgendwann mal. Aber ich setzte die jetzt erst mal für mich ab.

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

angelinchains (20.11.2011)

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 2:01am

Six whole weeks, Sandra. I don’t think I can do it. Please give me some Ringer dish before I lose it!! — Carly

Spoiler Spoiler

Well, I wouldn’t want you to do that. (Or would I?) Nonetheless, EW caught up with Ioan Gruffudd at the BAFTA LA Britannia Awards this week, where he told us that the second half of the season would explore the not-so-innocent side of Andrew. “What is great is that we’ve set it up from the very beginning, that something is not quite right with him and we’ve hinted every so often of this thing,” he says. “I just read a script for an episode in probably late January early February and there’s a huge revelation. We’re going to definitely get to see the darker side of Andrew, the duplicitous side.” Juicy, right? All I ask in return is that someone get me this portrait for my living room.

ew.com
LG angelinchains

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 10:05pm

LG angelinchains

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Monday, January 9th 2012, 1:11pm

Episode 1.16 is called "What We Have Is Worth The Pain"

Spoiler Spoiler

In the episode is Cash, who is a handsome and physically fit man. He also has a lazy grin and has a way with ladies. The role is recurring, suggesting he may be having his way with two very similarly looking ladies :P
Also in the episode are the customary homeless man and stripper (separate roles of course!) The homeless man is drug-addicted (shocker) and is questioned about a phone in his pocket. The stripper believes she is being watched (no shit)
spoilerTV.com
LG angelinchains

black pearl

Green is Wicked

• "black pearl" is female

Current mood: sunshine - good

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 9:33am

Episode 1.12 - What Are You Doing Here, Ho-Bag? - Press Release

ANDREA ROTH GUEST STARS — Juliet’s (Zoey Deutch) mother Catherine (guest star Andrea Roth) arrives in town, where she proceeds to wreak havoc on Andrew (Ioan Gruffudd) and Bridget’s (Sarah Michelle Gellar) relationship. Bridget discovers someone from Siobhan’s past and thinks he might be the key to her learning more information about her sister. Meanwhile, Henry (Kristoffer Polaha) discovers a lead that causes Agent Machado (Nestor Carbonell) to think he is closing in on Bridget. Mike Colter also stars. Jerry Levine directed the episode written by Hank Chilton (#111).

Source: CW

It takes forever to find yourself
But it only takes one second
to forget who you are.

black pearl

Green is Wicked

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 8:54am

to forget who you are.

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

black pearl

Green is Wicked

Friday, January 27th 2012, 10:16am

Episode 1.13 - It’s Easy To Cry When This Much Cash Is Involved - Press Release

“RINGER” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)

Spoiler Spoiler

EVERYTHING STARTS TO UNRAVEL — Bridget (Sarah Michelle Gellar) visits some of the last locations Siobhan went before she disappeared and discovers that Siobhan kept a secret office. Olivia (guest star Jamie Murray) finds out some information about Henry (Kristoffer Polaha) and blackmails him into introducing her to Gemma’s (Tara Summers) wealthy father Tim Arbogast (guest star Gregory Harrison). Meanwhile, in Paris, Tyler (guest star Justin Bruening) struggles with a moral decision that could affect Siobhan and Andrew (Ioan Gruffudd).. Nestor Carbonell, Zoey Deutch and Mike Colter also star. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Shintaro Shimosawa, Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder (##112).

to forget who you are.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "angelinchains" (Feb 1st 2012, 11:19pm)

black pearl

Green is Wicked

Wednesday, February 1st 2012, 9:50am

Episode 1.12 – What Are You Doing Here, Ho-Bag? - Extended Promo

'Ringer' Midseason Return: 5 Things to Expect From Siobhan

Spoiler Spoiler

The show's creators and cast members reveal several things to look for as the series shifts its attention to Bridget's vengeful twin sister.

“I think the focus largely in the first part of the season was what we call the Gemma chapter, as well as Bridget taking on her sister’s identity,” series co-creator Nicole Snyder says. “I think the focus shifts on Siobhan and her revenge plot heavily in the second half of the season.”

“We just felt like the conceit of having Siobhan in Paris was perfect for the first chapter, but we wanted to amp things up,” co-creator Eric Charmelo says. “It is just more fun playing with the 'twinning' of it all by having the two sisters in the same city simultaneously interacting and interweaving at least from one side unaware.”

The CW held a screening of Tuesday’s episode with Snyder, Charmelo, and series stars Ioan Gruffudd and Kristoffer Polaha. And they disclosed several things to expect from Bridget’s vengeful twin sister, Siobhan, as the series continues its first season with both of them in The Big Apple

Here are five things they revealed about Siobhan.

1. Siobhan’s only fond of gun bangs. You’ll notice Bridget is sporting bangs on Tuesday’s episode, which is one way to tell the sisters apart. “[Siobhan] knows if she ever needs to look like her sister for some reason, she can mimic that appearance,” Snyder explains. “There is a lot of attention paid to hair and makeup and clothing and making them distinct. I think Sarah Michelle, when we watch these scenes and we are watching the dailies, it sometimes feels like two different people.”

2. So, where’s the baby bump? "I think the entire season lasts six months or something around there,” Charmelo explains. “At this point, she is around four or four and a half months… Eventually she won’t be able to hide it, so around the five and a half, six-month period, you can’t deny that she is pregnant -- so that certainly will factor into her nefarious plans.” Snyder then adds, “Thankfully, coats help a lot.”

3. Siobhan and Henry aren’t over. Duh. Charmelo says that one of the major story lines running through the second part of the season will find Siobhan and Henry trying to salvage their relationship. “I think that as Siobhan gets more invested and when she comes back to New York, and Henry being such a strong part of her life, there has to be at some point some intersections,” Polaha shares of his character's clandestine relationship.

4. We’ll learn what really drove the sisters apart. The series has a major episode planned for February sweeps, which was directed by Janice Cooke (Dawson’s Creek). “She directed the episode that completely informs the incident that drove the sisters apart,” Charmelo explains. “It really fills in a huge chunk of the back story, and what is motivating Bridget and what is motivating Siobhan."

5. Siobhan isn’t so bad after all? “There are these complex shades of gray to every character,” Charmelo says. “You are going to find sides that make them redemptive and also sides that make you want to hate a character. You will actually feel pity for Siobhan, which is a tough thing to do, but you will.”

“This will all come out in future episodes like what her plan was and why she was keeping her cards so close to the vest,” he also says. “It was truly to protect people, not thinking it would ever devolve into what it has devolved into.”

Ringer returns with new episodes Tuesday at 9 p.m. on The CW

Source:hollywoodreporter

to forget who you are.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "angelinchains" (Feb 1st 2012, 11:19pm)

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

black pearl

Green is Wicked

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 8:47am

Episode 1.14 - Whores Don’t Make That Much - Press Release

“RINGER” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)

Spoiler Spoiler

“Whores Don’t Make That Much” (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
THE RIFT BETWEEN THE TWO SISTERS IS REVEALED —Bridget (Sarah Michelle Gellar) encounters Dylan (guest star Misha Collins, “Supernatural”), who was an important part of the sisters’ past. After finding something in Henry’s (Kristoffer Polaha) possession that belongs to Bridget, Malcolm (Mike Colter) befriends Henry to keep an eye on him. Catherine (guest star Andrea Roth) asks Andrew (Ioan Gruffudd) to make a big decision regarding Juliet (Zoey Deutch) that could change their family dynamic. Nestor Carbonell also stars. Janice Cooke directed the episode written by Robert Doherty (#113).

to forget who you are.

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel